Uwow

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Have issue with item :(

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

hellwalk

Проверенный пользователь
Пользователь
Hello, some while ago i bought Shirt of Shadowmourne (Strong effect) and it was fine at beggining, but now my game starts glitching too much when i`m flying with it on. I`m asking is it possible to change it for Shirt of Shadowmourne (Medium effect) ? Character name - Demon (Legion x100 server) i hope with less purple flying things will be less glitchy. Thanks

Silvermoon

Чокнутый [UWOW.BIZ]
Проверенный пользователь
Пользователь
The item cannot be returned if you purchased it more than 5 days ago.

Silvermoon

Чокнутый [UWOW.BIZ]
Проверенный пользователь
Пользователь
Then wait for the administrator to answer you. You are the first person in my memory who asks to change an item because it negatively affects performance =-(

Agis

Admin
Команда форума
Администратор
Hello. Sorry for late response. We don't do item changes in such cases.
We are ready to try to fix the problem if it's universal for all player, but it seems that the problem is on your computer as I don't see any similar requests.

Did you try clearing your computer or downgrading graphics in the settings of the game?

hellwalk

Проверенный пользователь
Пользователь
i tryed did that previouse and was working yet is very low stats so. is not like i`m asking ultra much just change item for same just with less visual effects on it, item is not more expencive or some thing like that, what i ask. ik not many have that problem, but i`m playing on laptop and its not upgrading it self with game, just asking kindly just change item, not refund or return. to increase my gameplay with my character. not everyone has unlimited budget on gaming pad, but probably some players have same problems just afraid to ask or something. sorry for disturb if that too much, i`m asking.

Agis

Admin
Команда форума
Администратор
i tryed did that previouse and was working yet is very low stats so. is not like i`m asking ultra much just change item for same just with less visual effects on it, item is not more expencive or some thing like that, what i ask. ik not many have that problem, but i`m playing on laptop and its not upgrading it self with game, just asking kindly just change item, not refund or return. to increase my gameplay with my character. not everyone has unlimited budget on gaming pad, but probably some players have same problems just afraid to ask or something. sorry for disturb if that too much, i`m asking.
You are asking to change one item to another with a close but not identical effect on the basis of the performance problem of your computer.

We don't want to do this, because in case if we help you, we will take obligation to change items for all players if they say that they have performance problems

hellwalk

Проверенный пользователь
Пользователь
You are asking to change one item to another with a close but not identical effect on the basis of the performance problem of your computer.

We don't want to do this, because in case if we help you, we will take obligation to change items for all players if they say that they have performance problems
so iget it, all u want is make profit here. ppl can see performance only after using item. 100% should be changeable if that happens. no one can know how its gona be. just dumb excuse you have there. thanks

hellwalk

Проверенный пользователь
Пользователь
Better would be just make then returnable with -30% same as other donation items. No one will ask for change!

Agis

Admin
Команда форума
Администратор
so iget it, all u want is make profit here. ppl can see performance only after using item. 100% should be changeable if that happens. no one can know how its gona be. just dumb excuse you have there. thanks
1. All donation items are available on test realm at vendors that don't take tokens and you can actually TEST them before taking them on legion x100
2. In case of miskicks (accidental donation of 1 item) and such cases as yours if item is not a trans or relic you can come within 5 days after donation and we do a 100% refund

So please don't tell me that you didn't have your options to see the performance and get help.

First you play with this item for several (how many exactly?) month and now you are trying to make us responsible for your computer problems and blame us for not doing what you want.

I wish you luck trying to get refund or change in Steam for example after several month of playing the game on the basis of computer getting worse

hellwalk

Проверенный пользователь
Пользователь
it doesn’t make any sense, some items can refund and some not. on steam you can’t buy cosmetics, only currency. then things in game as far as i know.

Agis

Admin
Команда форума
Администратор
it doesn’t make any sense, some items can refund and some not. on steam you can’t buy cosmetics, only currency. then things in game as far as i know.
If it doesn't make any sense - feel free to ask questions

We help players with 100% return in case if they missclick.
We are ready to correct their mistakes for free and spend our developers time to do it. Transmog is not refundable because clearing models from player"s account is a bigger job and takes significantly more time than deleting item and returning tokens when we talk about ordinary items. We are not ready to spend this amount of time to correct other peoples mistakes in case of transmog. Time of the developer is valuable and correcting such mistakes in such cases costs more than an ordinary transmog item.

Relics are not refundable because people check them first if they fit with stats, and if they won't, they come here and lie about accidental purchase to get another chance and try to get stats they need.

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Сверху