Uwow

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I have both of my accounts blocked because of the false complaint that I sell gold

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

kronos14797

Пользователь
Пользователь
Good evening, the reason for my message is because they closed my account under the reason of selling gold, however, it is strange since during this time I never did such a thing, the user is someone I do not know, because I only do PVE with my brotherhood, and that I have bought points on the platform to be involved in a situation so, For me, it has generated disappointment to know that they did not leave any email or anything for which they argue me beyond the message in the window about my blocking, I would like to have your support to solve the issue.

acc: [email protected]
acc2: [email protected]

please, need help
1729048612515.png
1729048577684.png
1729048377157.png
1729048418324.png

Elodevlir

Admin
Команда форума
Администратор
Good evening, the reason for my message is because they closed my account under the reason of selling gold, however, it is strange since during this time I never did such a thing, the user is someone I do not know, because I only do PVE with my brotherhood, and that I have bought points on the platform to be involved in a situation so, For me, it has generated disappointment to know that they did not leave any email or anything for which they argue me beyond the message in the window about my blocking, I would like to have your support to solve the issue.

acc: [email protected]
acc2: [email protected]

please, need help
Посмотреть вложение 22425
Посмотреть вложение 22424
Посмотреть вложение 22421
Посмотреть вложение 22422

Hello! You need to contact the appropriate section of the forum https://forum.uwow.biz/threads/peresmotr-banov-revision-of-bans.254017/page-50

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Сверху