Uwow

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BGs and stat levels

leahsem

Проверенный пользователь
Пользователь
I am aware that this may have been discussed many times, and that it is a sensitive subject but I want to add my thoughts because I love this server and hope that it continues.

I have four accounts on this server and over 40 characters. I heard that Frost DKs do well in BGs so I made one and spent a lot of time, and some money, getting one up to Ilvl 940 or so .

Hoping I could do some damage in BGs I did a couple and was very disappointed. My Mastery, which is critical for a Frost DK, is normally 59. But in BGs it is reduced to 13. I do less than 1/4th the damage I do outside of BGs. I ended up being one of the last in damage on my teams despite knowing my spells and performing adequately.

Its kind of depressing. I know you nerf all toons going into BGs, but my hunters, rogues, and druids do so much better.

Do you guys ever evaluate these nerfs? I hope you do sometime soon and give Frost DKs a break. Otherwise, they are useless in BGS.

Thanks,

Robert

Сверху