Uwow

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mana Cost From Demo Warlock

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

Freykio

Пользователь
Пользователь
Hello all Forum Reader. I have one Problem for the warlock Class on a Specified Spec.

The Spec is the Demonology Warlock. Since i started my warlock on the x100 Realm i started as an Destruction warlock. But at all the time i played warlock i saw overall Affliction or destruction warlocks, but i missing the Demo warlocks.

I know That Everyone can play the class and the spec. that he/she wanna play, but overall i played demo walock i realised the mana cost on some abilitys are massiv and i guess a bit to high. Overall is the demo lock a real fun spec. but when i wanna start to do some big dmg my mana is litrely after a big add group and an boss completly empty.

Idk if my mana from 1.1 Million isn't enough but i guess for an GS of 871 for now is pretty enough for all i do.

So what i wanna ask for is overall to reduce the mana cost of some abilitys like Demonic Empowerment or implosion the cost like lit 66.000 mana for one cast and not an time cast. If there is something possible pls reduce the cost of the abilitys so the class is more better in dmg.

Restlessness

Curator
uTeam
Hello!
You have a button to convert HP to mana.

And also, to lower the cost, we would have to retrain dozens of spells on the client, and we don't do that not because we don't know, but because it would cause a lot of resentment from others.
And we would have to remove the lifetap button.

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Сверху