Uwow

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Not getting a password reset E-Mail

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

Nepa

Пользователь
Пользователь
Hey dear GM's from UWoW.

I can't get a password resetting E-Mail on my account. It's not in any folder from my E-Mail, also not in the spam folder. I've not been playing UWoW for roughly 2 years, and now I can't get my account back, since I forgot my password and I'm not getting a reset mail. I would like some assistance here. I don't want to share my character names // the password I think it is and my Mail etc. For that I would like to share it to some GM in private. I wish you all a blessed day <3

Elodevlir

Администратор
Команда форума
Администратор
Hey dear GM's from UWoW.

I can't get a password resetting E-Mail on my account. It's not in any folder from my E-Mail, also not in the spam folder. I've not been playing UWoW for roughly 2 years, and now I can't get my account back, since I forgot my password and I'm not getting a reset mail. I would like some assistance here. I don't want to share my character names // the password I think it is and my Mail etc. For that I would like to share it to some GM in private. I wish you all a blessed day <3

Hello! You can send information to me in private messages - https://forum.uwow.biz/members/elodevlir.121591/. We need from you the email from the account and the nickname of the character who was on it

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Сверху