Uwow

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Custom Warglaives of Azzinoth Transmog isnt as it's supossed to look.

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

Lomea

Пользователь
Пользователь
greetings,

I just donated and got my Demon Hunter the Custom Warglaives of Azzinoth as swords.
I got them both as swords and 1x Left and 1x right.
Now I used the special Transmog NPC and put right on right and left on left.

While the glaives look as intended when having them in characters hands , once i put them on my back, they are turned the wrong way around (Screenshot).

When I transmog them otherway around, they are fine on my back but turned wrong way in my hands.

That's how it's supposed to look on the back: Back view

And my Screens show how it looks on the x5 Server

It faces the right way when holding the glaives in hands.

If i transmog it the other way around it looks like the second Screenshot (hand transmog is wrong way, but on back its right)WoWScrnShot_021322_213933.jpg
WoWScrnShot_021322_210816.jpg

Am I doing something wrong?

Can this somehow be fixed?

Devillish

Miss Uwow 2012
Команда форума
Администратор
Hello. On Legion, the original azzinots are also upside down. I don't know why Blizzard did this, but it's not a mistake.
I advise you to initially buy all items from the donation on the test server. It's a free donation

Lomea

Пользователь
Пользователь
I do have the Warglaives on Retail and they arent upside down. Might been fixed on later patches on retail,

but still, I mean if you put things up for donations, why not fix the coding for the items?

Anyways, thanks for the fast reply.

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Сверху