Uwow

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Return of tokens

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

isongl

Проверенный пользователь
Пользователь
I bought Toe knee's promise as it was a pair to Mrrgia's favor. they do not work together, please refund.... im completely devastated they do not work as it says on the description of item.

isongl

Проверенный пользователь
Пользователь
ingame nick name isongl , uwowx100 , item toe knee's promise item lvl 925

isongl

Проверенный пользователь
Пользователь
https://www.wowhead.com/item=142160/mrrgrias-favor?bonus=1542:1727 its supposed to work with this, but does not. i also have 2 other returnable trinkets that are completely useless to me that i have bought that i would return but i will not press my luck :).
interesting thing is that you get a coodown of 9 seconds when flame gale lasts 8 seconds, so u cant use the pair together. i was going to use tem with the legend ring that gives you haste and speed bonus for stun. it would have made the most lethal 3 item combination in the game hehehe. its interesting that trinkets have a cooldown of 20 seconds sometimes but these do not.... 1 does.... but the other does not! it just lasts long enough for flame gale to be over! its very not fair.

Agis

Администратор
Команда форума
Администратор
I've created request for developers, they will answer to me within 72 hours and after that I'll be back with answer here

Agis

Администратор
Команда форума
Администратор
Check your tokens please. Can I close the topic? Everything is okay now?

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Сверху