Uwow

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Missing character from Arguswow

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

vaskolone

Пользователь
Пользователь
Hello, You can check my account I had a Belf paladin on arguswow server that didnt get transferred here for some reason, yet my other 2 chars got transferred, can anyone help me out with this. Here Is a photo from my account here stating that my paladin is transferred.
1688577138811.png
When i log i dont see it, can you please help me out with this. Thanks.

Elodevlir

Администратор
Команда форума
Администратор
Hello! Characters need to be transferred by yourself. If you don't see it available in the transfer list, then the character was probably on a different account.

vaskolone

Пользователь
Пользователь
Exactly, but it says in the photo its transfered on the Legion x100 realm, and you cna check, its not there. I did commit to a transfer, but my priest is here on x100 Legion realm, yet my paladin isnt. Can you atleast check it out, and get back to me with the info, it was my main char after all.

Elodevlir

Администратор
Команда форума
Администратор
Write the login or email of the account to which this character was transferred?
Since at the moment I do not see any problems with this character, he was moved to the Legion x100 server where he is currently located.

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Сверху