Uwow

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pandaria bot commands

Roseland

Пользователь
Пользователь
Hello guys, here's the thing: I've played Pandaria recently and I found that you could actually ENTER A RANDOM DUNGEON WITH BOT PLAYERS.
That's surprising actually. But the only commands I know are '/go' and '/followme' thought both of them DIDN'T WORK (You actually can't let them be the guider, cuz they'll follow you no matter what you command them). And how can I get bot players at the same level as me, cuz they're all at 1 level and I can't do it with this.
Does anyone know these commands or whom should I ask? Thanks anyway!

Akroniks

Forever youngz
Game Master MoP х1
Hello. I have no idea what bots you are talking about. I don't see them in Pandaria. I only know that they are on the Legion.

What realm do you play on?

Roseland

Пользователь
Пользователь
Hello. I have no idea what bots you are talking about. I don't see them in Pandaria. I only know that they are on the Legion. What realm do you play on?
The system will add bot players when there's no other players waiting to enter a random dungeon, so you'll get 4 bot player in your team. But all of them are at 1 level and you can't command them by '/go' like the system advice said

Сверху